Independent Contractor Agreement
This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
Do you need to hire professionals to support your growing business? This contract will help you outline all aspects of your working relationship, such as what they’ll be doing, what you will provide them to complete the work, how long it will take, and how much they will be paid. It also has crystal-clear terms to ensure everyone understands that you aren’t hiring the contractor as an employee, which is a big concern for a lot of business owners!
Hiring help can be a nerve-wracking process, but this easy-to-use contract template will help ensure that both parties are on the same page, so you can focus on taking your business to new heights.
- An easy way to define the services Contractor will provide and their responsibilities so it's clear from the start!
- Clear terms around how and when Contractor is paid
- Clear language confirming your relationship as being that of you hiring the contractor as an independent contractor and not as an employee and the required clauses that show this relationship
- Confidentiality requirements so you know you and your client's work is protected
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your contractor understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case either party can't live perform their obligations due to an unexpected event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!
And so much more...
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.