This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
This contract is designed specifically for business owners that provide professional copywriting services. As a copywriter, you’ve likely spent a lot of time honing your craft so you can create compelling copy that entices people to take action and also aligns with your client’s unique brand and tone of voice.
But no matter how talented you are or how much your clients love you, there’s still a chance that your clients might not be satisfied with your work, want a million revisions, or decide they no longer need your work when you’ve already started. This contract template will help you set expectations with your clients and protect you in case a project goes off the rails.
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.