This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
Did you know that if you have a website, display ads, have affiliate links, or accept payments online, you need to make sure your business’ website is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)? And if your business doesn’t comply with these laws, you could get a pretty hefty fine?
- Acceptable use policy to tell people what they can and can’t do with your website
- International use and compliance terms to ensure your website is safe for international visitors (and conforms to their local privacy laws)
- User accounts terms if you allow people to make accounts on your website
- Clear language around your rights and ownership so people can’t use your content without permission
- Clear language around how you collect, share and use visitor information as well as clear instructions on how your visitors can review, correct, and delete any personal information you collect on the site.
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your website visitors understand the risks involved with using your site and can take responsibility if that something goes wrong
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.