Graphic/Website Design Agreement
This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
This contract is for you if you provide graphic design, web design, or branding services to your clients. There is a lot that goes into creating beautiful designs and branding for your clients. This contract will allow you to set out exactly what you’re providing to your clients and protect you when things go awry, such as when a client ghosts you when you’re already halfway through the project.
This easy-to-use template will help you streamline your client onboarding process, protect your business, and get paid so you can get back to what you do best: creating beautiful things!
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.