This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
Do you need to share private and confidential information with another individual or company? Whether you’re presenting an offer to a potential partner or investor or hiring a new employee, a non-disclosure agreement can help make sure the other doesn’t use or share your information without your say-so.
- A non-use and non-disclosure clause to define how the information should and shouldn’t be used
- Clear language around your content rights and ownership so both parties understand who owns what and what you plan to do with the content
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so the parties involved understand the risks involved and know their rights if something goes wrong
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.