This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
This contract is for all of you incredible photographers out there. While you likely started your business because of your passion and love for the craft, you know first hand that running this type of business is not without its risks.
What if a client cancels last minute? Or wants to use your photos for an ad campaign or product line? Or maybe your camera gets damaged or you lose your SD card? This easy-to-use contract template will help you set clear terms and consequences and make sure you’re covered in case there are any hiccups.
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Expectations around copyright transfer and usage so you know who owns what at the end of the day
- Editing image limitations to define who has control over the images and how they can be used
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event (like say a global pandemic)
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.