This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
This contract template is specifically designed for wedding photographers. Getting to be an important part of your client’s special day can be one of the best parts of being a wedding photographer.
Still, wedding photography is a high-stakes game. You only have one chance to get it right, and if you hit any snags, you could be dealing with some very unhappy clients. This contract template covers absolutely everything that both parties are responsible for on the day of the event, as well as offer you protection in case of issues like damaged equipment, last-minute cancellations, and other events that could derail the engagement.
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- Privacy and cooperation terms in case there are guests that you can’t photograph or parts of the venue that you can’t shoot
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.