Bookkeeping Services Agreement
This variant is currently sold out
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This Bookkeeping Services contract template is for anyone who offers bookkeeping services to their clients. As a Bookkeeper you know the importance of having solid processes in place to support business growth, and yours should start with a great contract.
This agreement can be easily customized to your business, and will help set the tone with your clients to ensure you get what you need every month in order to deliver your services.
This contract will allow you to set out exactly what services you are providing to your clients, define the length of the work engagement, outline how and when you’ll get paid, and other terms that are specific to your work.
LEGAL CLAUSES INCLUDED IN THE BOOKKEEPING SERVICES CONTRACT:
All clauses are customizable and many have options so you can be sure it reflects your unique business polices:
- Package, Services and Additional Services
- Term and Option to Extend Term
- Communication Requirements
- Storage and Retention of Files Policy and Passwords
- Fees, Retainers (deposits) and Payment (with multiple options)
- Late Payments
- Rescheduling and Termination terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Professional Disclaimers
- Warranties and Guarantees
- Release, Waiver and Indemnity
- Limitation of Liability
- Media Release
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Privacy
- Force Majeure
- Relationship of Parties
- Governing Laws
- Other legal terms you need to protect your business
- And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a Template Use Guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.
This Bookkeeping Services Agreement is also available as part of the Bookkeeping Services Bundle.
Bundle and Save over $300 on the contracts you need for your bookkeeping business!