Client Service Agreement
This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
Do you run a client-facing business that doesn’t really fit into one particular box or category? This contract will ensure your clients know what to expect when working with you and what you expect from them with the flexibility to customize it to your unique business.
With this easy-to-use contract template, you can outline the terms of your relationship with your client such as when and how you’ll get paid or how many calls or meetings your clients can expect to have with you. It can also help you protect yourself in case things go south.
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.