Virtual Assistant Agreement
This product is currently sold out.
- Who is this for?
- What does it include?
This contract is designed for people who offer virtual assistant services for their clients. Virtual assistants are the unsung heroes of many businesses, helping their clients organize their schedules and even generate new leads for their companies. After all, their success is your success.
However, you also need to make sure you protect yourself. After all, what happens if a client ghosts you? Or asks you to do more work than you initially anticipated? What if you need to hire a subcontractor to support your clients? This contract will ensure you’re legally covered if things don’t go according to plan.
- An easy way to define the services you provide, as well as additional services that can be provided at an additional fee (no more dreaded scope creep!)
- Client expectations around communication and getting you what you need to do the work they’ve hired you to do (say goodbye to late-night ‘just checking in’ texts)
- Clear payment terms (so you get paid!) and what happens if you don’t
- Cancellation and rescheduling terms so you can protect your time (and your energy)
- A confidentiality clause to provide peace of mind to your client
- Language limiting your liability if you ever needed to rely on your contract
- Easy to understand disclaimers and release language so your client understands the risks involved with any services and can take responsibility if something goes wrong
- Force Majeure clause in case you can’t complete your work due to a catastrophic event
- Electronic signing provisions so you can seal the deal in record time
- All the legal terms you need (in plain English, promise!)
And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a handy how-to guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.