This variant is currently sold out
WHO IS THIS FOR:
This Copywriter Agreement template is designed specifically for freelance copywriters that provide copywriting services to clients as an independent contractor. As a copywriter, you’ve likely spent a lot of time honing your craft so you can create compelling copy that entices people to take action and also aligns with your client’s unique brand and tone of voice.
This Copywriter Agreement template will help you set and manage expectations with your clients and protect your business with the legal terms you need.
LEGAL CLAUSES INCLUDED IN THE COACHING CONTRACT:
All clauses are customizable and many have options so you can be sure it reflects your unique business polices:
- Services and Additional Services
- Term and Option to Extend Term
- Communication Requirements
- Storage of Files and Passwords
- Fees, Retainers (deposits) and Payment (with multiple options)
- Late Payments
- Rescheduling and Cancellation terms (with multiple options)
- Intellectual Property Rights + Copyright Ownership (with multiple options)
- Approval of Works
- Disclaimers (multiple options based on type of coaching)
- Warranties and Guarantees
- Release, Waiver and Indemnity
- Limitation of Liability
- Media Release
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Privacy
- Force Majeure
- Relationship of Parties
- Governing Laws
- Other legal terms you need to protect your business
- And so much more….
Plus you’ll get a Template Use Guide to help you customize your contract and incorporate it into your business processes quickly and easily.
This Copywriting Agreement is also available as part of the Copywriting Bundle.
Bundle and Save over $300 on the contracts you need for your copywriting business!